Monday, November 23, 2009

Fireflies

Today was fun. I did some homework this morning (surprise!) and I went to the mall with my mom and grandma. I got some cool new shoes that I like and I want to wear all the time, even when I'm sleeping. Oh, but I won't.

My grandma got lost at the mall but we found her. Thank goodness. She didn't bring her phone.

It's nice to be around my family, I feel so at home, like the song says:

Home is a special kind of feeling
The feeling of a place where you belong
A feeling that the world is left behind you
Like a shelter from your cares that seems to want you
to be there.

("Home is a Special Kind of Feeling")

I really like the last two lines.

I like being at home. I have time to enjoy things while I'm here. If only I had my guitar... But that isn't really a big deal. Now I can teach myself the piano! Ha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you got new shoes!! hahaha
    and your little brother is so cute!

    ReplyDelete